The Cake World Shop is the best portal for Online Cake delivery in Chennai. The dark purple clusters popping out are the eye stealers. The tangy red velvet swirled with the creamy cake are attractive in their own conventional way. This cake will make you land on the memory lane of a school lunch box filled with bread layered with red velvet flavours. This cake is a true example of the love packed with taste. The fresh whipped cream of red velvet flavour is a delectable treat to the taste buds.
The ingredients used in this Cakes are All-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, fat-free sour cream, butter, vanilla essence, lemon juice, boiling water, black currants and eggs
- Cake Flavour: Red Velvet
- Type of Cake: Fresh Cream
- Type of Bread: Red Velvet
- Filling in Layers: Vanilla Cream and Red Velvet Crumbs
- Toppings: Vanilla Cream / Almond
- Eggless option available
- Shape: Default shape is Round but other choices of shapes square, rectangle and heart are available to choose. (Note: Additional charges applicable if you opt for Heart shape)
- Looks of the cake in the image are for representation purposes only. The product which you receive will resemble 70 – 80 percent of the display image. This is because every chef has his/her creativity which brings more durability to the cake.
- Online Cake delivery in Chennai is a key strength of The Cake World Shop.
- 1 Kg serves 6 to 8 people.
- The delicious cake is hand-delivered by our online cake delivery personal in a good quality cardboard box. We use third parties to deliver the products.
- Candles and knife will be delivered as per the availability.
- The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- Since cakes are perishable in nature, we attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address or refund cannot be claimed for such orders.
- This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
- Occasionally, substitutions of flavours/designs is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- Store cake in a refrigerator.
- Butter cream cakes get hard when stored in refrigerator. Allow the cake for sometime before cutting.
- Slice and serve the cake at room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat.
- Sculptural elements and figurines may contain wire supports or toothpicks or wooden skewers for support. Please check the placement of these items before serving to small children.
- Consume the cake within 24 hours.