Terms And Conditions that govern The Cake World Shop
- Who is THECAKEWORLD.SHOP?
Shop is a website from Online Cake Studio Private Limited which is registered with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. This page contains all terms and conditions that stand for all orders placed on this site.
2. Delivery Timings
(a) For all same day orders, orders have to be made before 7 PM on the same day. All orders made after this shall be considered for delivery latest by the next day. (b) We do not guarantee any timed delivery, our regular delivery timings are between 9:30 am to 9:30 pm. Clients can request specific timings in the Special Instructions section of payment form, we will try our best to honour the client’s request but cannot commit 100% efficiency in the timing of delivery. (c) Delivery timings if promised cannot be guaranteed in case of special circumstances like extreme weather conditions, riots, strikes, elections, bandhs, lockdown, pandemic situations, during rush hour days like Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Rakhi, Christmas Eve, New year Eve etc, the order cancelation would not be possible in such circumstances/special days. (d) For Valentine Midnight delivery, delivery will be done between 10 PM to 01 AM.
All the discounts are decided by The Cake World Shop team and none of the Discount and offers can be clubbed together.
4. Address Change
(a) Any changes to the recipient address would be entertained free of cost if they are requested before 48hrs of the actual delivery. Changes after that will not be entertained and order would not be cancelled. (b) Change of address would not be possible for products from the gift section after dispatch.
5. Order Change
Any changes to the order would be entertained with monetary adjustments if requested before 48hrs of the actual delivery. Changes after that will not be entertained and order would not be cancelled. Cancellation charges are applicable on all cancellation requests, check cancellation policy for more details.
6. Delivery Product
The cake designs, flower arrangements or chocolate cannot be guaranteed to be exact replicas of the ones shown on site because of different vendors & different season constraints. Although the quantity of product will be the same if there have to be substitutions because of non-availability of products these substitutions will be of equal or higher quality. Change of color of cake or flowers due to non-availability shall also be considered under this condition. Also, the icing and design of the cake may vary from the image depending upon local availability and may resemble up-to 70% only or lesser. Deliveries are made via third party delivery partners such as Lynk, Porter, Rapido, Ola, Uber, Swiggy Genie, Delhivery, Dunzo, etc,. Consumers should be aware that you are taking responsibility for the delivery of the product. Execution of the order will be considered successful and complete in case of permission not granted to our delivery executive to enter the delivery location. For example the orders where delivery locations are premises like hospitals, Govt agencies, societies , resorts hotels, any personal or public property, etc. and the recipient number is not reachable.
7. Damaged Deliveries
We are not responsible for the damages made during the delivery attempted by our delivery partners. However we will cater to any reports of damaged products, cakes, flowers or gifts only if the damage is reported in the presence of the delivery partner immediately. The problem report must be supported with substantial proof of the damage made to the product. We will try to get damages claimed from our delivery partners but it cannot be guaranteed. Damages reported cannot be considered under the circumstance where the product is delivered to security, neighbors or if you ask the delivery partner to deliver to a person who does not order the product.
8. Rules For Delivery
a. Delivery will be made as per the delivery instructions. e.g. if delivery instructions state that the product must be delivered to the recipient only, it will not be given to anyone else and shall be considered delivered if the recipient is not available. If the recipient doesn’t accept the delivery, we shall consider the order to be delivered.
b. The Cake World Shop will be able to attempt delivery of your gifts only ONCE. In the event the delivery is not executed during the attempt, the customer shall still be charged for the order and no redelivery will be possible. We will consider the order executed in the below cases:
1. Wrong shipping/delivery address.
2. Recipient not available.
3. Premises locked.
4. Wrong landlines / Mobile number or Extension number which may render us unable to reach the recipient for the delivery.
5. Recipient refusing to accept the delivery.
6. Delivered the product at the Gate/ Reception/ Neighbor.
9. Substitution Policy
Occasionally, substitutions of flowers, flavors, color, cakes or chocolates or containers are necessary due to temporary, regional availability issues. If this is the case with the gift you have selected, our experienced florists will ensure that the style, theme and color scheme of your arrangement is preserved and will only substitute items of equal or higher value. We, however, reserve the right to substitute the flowers (Including specified color) / other products with equal or higher value in case of non availability of the desired product.
10. Rules for Duplicate Orders
If The Cake World Shop finds that the same order has been made twice we will try to contact the customer and get that clarified. If the customer is not contactable we will take the decision on our behalf and that will be final.
11. Dealing with Fraudulent Customers
If we find out any fraudulent behavior from any client in terms of wrong address, unethical message, talking rude to the customer care executive, odd delivery timings or any other reason, we hold the power to reject that order or ban that customer without being answerable to any one or even take legal action against them.
12. Rules for unfounded recipients
In case the final customer is not available for receiving the placed order and we have strict instructions to deliver only to the intended customer the order shall be considered delivered and no refund will be made. Please refer Cancellation and refund policy for further details.
13. Pincode Requirements
It is the user responsibility to provide the correct pincode in the address of delivery. The pin code should map to the correct delivery address. Sometimes the address mentioned does not correspond to the pin code of that area.
If pin code entered in the address section is incorrect then following cases arise –
a. Address entered is of Non-Serviceable area, the order stands cancelled and NO refund will be initiated – The system checks pincode for delivery verification and may accept order when pincode entered is of serviceable area and address is not.
b. If our team contacts you regarding the wrong pin in address, and you want to get delivery done to the new pin code, the charges of the newly added pin code will apply. The order cannot be cancelled and refunded in case you do not wish to pay for correct pin code’s charges.
14. All courier items will be shipped using Delhivery, BlueDart or equivalent courier. As such we cannot specify any delivery date or timing for such order. All orders will be delivered between 9 am – 7 pm and may take 3-9 days of shipping time depending on the product, availability and other parameters.
15. We hold the right to extend our services to any individual, organization, group or business unit. We may refuse to serve any individual, organization, group or business unit solely on our own will and we will not be answerable to anyone.
16. No Product images and content from this site shall be copied, reproduced or republished in any other formats for any commercial purpose without the permission of The Cake World Shop
17. The product specifications (weight, size, colour etc.) mentioned with the product photos displayed are only approximate and indicative. There may be a slight variation in the pictures and the products delivered.
18. The message on cake provided by the consumer is subjected to be written only on the basis of availability of time, chef and the availability of the space on cake to write.
19. The Cake World Shop may amend its Terms & Conditions from time to time. These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Chennai.
21. We would like to send Updates/ Offers/ Promotions to you and request your consent. We would like to send Marketing Offers and Events to You (or) to our registered customers
22. I understand that The Cake World Shop can send transactional and promotional SMS messages on my registered phone number.
23. I understand that The Cake World Shop can send transactional and promotional Email messages on my registered email.
24. I understand that The Cake World Shop can send transactional and promotional messages via Whatsapp on my registered phone number
25. The Cake World Shop ‘s objective is to provide the best service and quality products, and to ensure the same, The Cake World Shop might contact the receiver seeking the feedback.
If you have any questions/comments about our Terms & Conditions, please email us at email@example.com