Chocolate Pinata cakes are the best cakes for celebrations expressing love and gratitude. It sets the mood for surprise and a perfect way to express love. It looks as a marble shell type – heart shaped, on breaking it with a small wooden hammer, it explodes you with delicious creamy chocolates inside and starts the celebration.
- Pinata cakes are to break and get surprised and to celebrate .
- These cakes are fantastic and explode love and joy.
- Smash the cake with a small hammer and reveal the flavor of chocolates , candies and surprises inside.
- Color: Brown
- Shape: As per image
- Theme: Pinata Hammer cake
- Weight: 700 grams
- Cake Contains: Chocolate shell and fillings according to availability (Gems, Wafers, Dry cakes, Dry Fruits, etc.)
- Looks of the cake in the image are for representation purposes only. The product which you receive will resemble 70 – 80 percent of the display image. This is because every chef has his/her creativity which brings more durability to the cake.
- The delicious cake is hand-delivered by our online cake delivery personal in a good quality cardboard box. We use third parties to deliver the products.
- The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- Since cakes are perishable in nature, we attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- Online Cake delivery in Chennai is a key strength of The Cake World Shop.
- Occasionally, substitutions of flavors/designs is necessary due to temporary and/or regional
- unavailability issues.
- A wooden or plastic hammer is provided to Smash the Cake shell.
- Since the shell of this product is chocolate, there are possibilities for the Pinata cake to melt, due to unavoidable extreme climatic conditions. In such cases, we are not liable to take back the cake or refund for the same.
- The delivery of the products are subject to availability.Incase, if the products are not available, the amount will be refunded to your TCWS Wallet.
- Store cream cakes in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in an air conditioned environment.
- Slice and serve the cake at room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat.
- Use a serrated knife to cut a fondant cake.
- Sculptural elements and figurines may contain wire supports or toothpicks or wooden skewers for support.
- The cake should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Enjoy your cake!